Driver Hire are looking to recruit a HGV2 driver to join our recruitment agency on a full time contract. We will work with you to find suitable driving roles that meet your driving ambitions and offer training for ADR and HIAB to enhance your driving scope and result in higher pay rates.
Requirements to be a Truck Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we may be able to support more newly qualified drivers depending on flexibility)
- Able to start assignments in Ashford, Folkestone, Canterbury, Cranbrook and surrounding areas.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £14-15.69 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Earning potential with suitable ADR or HIAB training £16-17.50 – £17.93-19.60 with some overtime rates of £26
- Guaranteed hours that we would agree with you to meet your needs
- Potential for permanent job offers if this is something you are looking for
- Training on HIAB and ADR or Moffett
Responsibilities of being an LGV Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with clients that specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail, building trade and general haulage
- Be an ambassador for Driver Hire, supporting us to build strong relationships with logistics customers in your local area
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new HGV driver to join our growing team in Ashford.
We are looking to speak to candidates that live in the Ashford, New Romney, Hythe, Folkestone, Canterbury or Maidstone areas.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01233 662280.