Class 1 truck driver required for work in Canterbury and surrounding areas.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £16-17.93 with a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with our clients
- Opportunities to obtain HIAB, Moffett or ADR tickets resulting in higher pay rates
Responsibilities of being an LGV Driver:
- Start assignments between 0600-0800
- Work with a variety of customers including bulk delivery work, container, short and long distance and trunking
Requirements to be an Class 1 Driver:
- Cat C+E licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card (we are able to offer work to new pass drivers)
- Some commercial driving experience
- Able to start assignments in Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Dover and sometimes Folkestone
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
Driver Hire are the UK’s leading logistics recruiter who supply drivers to our various clients for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and recruit for permanent positions too. 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire and currently we are looking for a new Lorry driver to join our growing team in Canterbury.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply online and we will be in touch.