Class 2 truck driver required for work in Canterbury with our client who are looking for additional daily support for the January-March.
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £13.50-15.12 with a minimum of 8 hours per day
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with our clients
- Opportunities to obtain HIAB, Moffett or ADR tickets resulting in higher pay rates
Responsibilities of being an LGV Driver:
- Start time 0600
- Work on either flatbed multidrop delivery or local bulk collection work
- This position does not involve any heavy lifting, but it is essential that you are confident and experienced with securing your load with the use of straps and metal chains.
Requirements to be an Class 2 Driver:
- Cat C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
- Minimum 1 year licence length with 60 days driving experience
- Full PPE and Sat Nav
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply online and we will be in touch.