HGV Driver (s) Wanted
Driver Hire Slough are part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide and are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training. We’ve been in operation for over 30 years and are forever increasing our share of the market.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for HGV Class 1 drivers to join the ever expanding logistics team based in Colnbrook, working for one of the largest distribution companies in the Heathrow area.
This site operates 24 hrs a day so variable shifts are available – the role will include trunking to regional distribution centers, alongside commercial bulk collections and deliveries across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with working hours and have good customer services with a can do attitude.
– Held a valid HGV (Category C+E) licence for a minimum of 2 years
– Hold a valid CPC and Digi Tacho card
– No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
– Good understanding of both written and verbal English
– Experience of driving in London (ideal but not essential)
– Have a minimum of 2 years driving HGV Class 1 vehicles
– Valid Cargo Operative Certificate – formerly known as Level D (we can assist you with this if necessary)
A driving assessment is required for this role, so good knowledge of the Highway Code, Driving Hours and Tachograph rules is essential.
Salary offered £13.07 – £15.37 (Ltd Company & Umbrella Payroll Company)
APPLY NOW to be considered for this role. We also have many other unadvertised roles which may suit you so contact us now to discuss.