Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- £12.72 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Regular work to suit your needs, full time or part time, Monday-Friday
- Permanent job offers if you get on well with this clients
- Loyalty schemes such as discounts, CPC credits and cash bonuses
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
- Start assignment at 0600 working on average 12 hours per day
- Deliver bulk stock, a maximum of 4 drops per day
- Strapping and chaining your lorries load
- To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
- Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
Are you looking for regular HGV driving work in the Canterbury area? If so Driver Hire is currently recruiting for a new HGV Class 1 driver to join our growing team in Canterbury. Driver Hire is the UK’s leading logistics recruiter and 97% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire.
We are looking to speak to candidates who live in the Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone, Ramsgate and Margate area.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01227 479529.