Driver Hire Reading are currently searching for Class 2 Driver with Plant Experience with our client in Reading. This client is a leading supplier to the construction industry.
There is work available from Monday to Friday, starting at 6am.
The typical duties of this role will involve safely loading and unloading plant equipment and making deliveries or collections from construction sites. Previous plant experience is a must.
The following pay rates (including holiday pay) are on offer for this role:
- £16.00 per hour basic rate.
- £18.00 per hour overtime rate.
Overtime will be paid after 8 hours.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Valid UK driving licence with Cat C entitlement
- Valid DQC and Digi Tacho
- Previous plant driving experience
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only) – no DD/DR or IN offence codes
- At least 90 days of relevant driving experience within the last 12 months
- Appropriate PPE.
- A good attitude, and the willingness to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate in the Reading area, so do not hesitate to apply, as there is the potential for an immediate start.
Please send in your CV to Bobby or Nims at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01189394970.