HGV Class 2 night driver required for our client in Bicester, Oxfordshire
We are currently seeking an HGV Class 2 (Category C) multi-drop driver for our client in Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK, this position for an HGV Category C driver is an immediate start. The candidate should possess a current and valid HGV Class 2 driving licence and must have at least 12 months relevant driving experience (for insurance purposes). This position is temp to perm for the right HGV Class 2 driver
- Sunday to Thursday night from 1930 hours, 5 nights a week
- Delivering food goods to the South West
- Immediate start
- Salary £12.00 per hour flat rate PAYE or £14.00 per hour Umbrella Company
- Either trunking or up to 5 deliveries per night – double manned with a drivers mate
- HGV Class 2 licence
- Digi and CPC card
- Multi-drop experience
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Minimum 6 months relevant experience.
This role is a Temp to Perm position with an immediate start.
Full time salary when permanent is between £32,000 – £36,000 per year
Our client will conduct an induction on their site before commencing work
If you are seeking permanent HGV Class 2 night work then call Michael or Maj at Driver Hire Oxford 01865 798998 (please call during office hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday)