Driver Hire Reading are currently looking to recruit a number of experienced HGV Drivers, with Category C entitlement, to work with out of Reading. Our client is responsible for the design, delivery and set up of bespoke towers and scaffolding. As such, duties will include safely transporting heavy loads with a willingness to assist the team to load and unload deliveries.
The PAYE (including holiday pay) rates for this position are as follows:
- £16.00 per hour basic
- £18.00 per hour OT
There is a minimum of 8 hours pay per shift.
Overtime is paid after 8 hours worked. These rates are paid on a PAYE model, and are inclusive of advanced holiday pay.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence, with CAT C entitlement.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only).
- Current and valid CPC and Digi-Tacho cards.
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Attainable references in a driving capacity.
- Appropriate PPE (Safety shoes & Hi-viz).
If you feel that you meet the requirements, and are interested in this position, then do not hesitate to apply.