HGV Class 2 multidrop driver, Kidlington, Oxfordshire – temp to perm – Immediate start
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to employ a full time an enthusiastic Class 2 multi-drop delivery driver for their depot in Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Monday to Friday from 0400 hours to finish, guaranteed 40 hours per week, full time salary £30k including bonus payment
Whilst working through Driver Hire Oxford the pay would be £13.00 per hour paid weekly via our Umbrella Company
You are the face of our client’s operation so providing an excellent service experience for their customer base is paramount. You will be responsible for carrying out around 15+ multi-drop deliveries of food produce (frozen and ambient) and provide an efficient and prompt service and obtain delivery signatures. There may be some heavy lifting involved, there are cages to be delivered with a pump truck in the vehicle
- Full Category C (Class 2) driving licence with digital tacho and full DCPC
- HGV driving experience
- No more than 3 points for minor offences
- Understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the local area
- Punctual, presentable, good communication and customer service skills
- Due to the nature of the role, previous experience with multi-drop delivery would be beneficial
This Class 2 driving vacancy is temp to perm, with an immediate start, if you are seeking a full time permanent driving role then please call Michael at Driver Hire Oxford: 01865 798 998
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter with 35 years experience in the industry with 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.