HGV Class 2 Driver – Permanent
Are you an experienced HGV 2 Driver currently looking for new permanent job? If so, please continue reading, we may have just what you are looking for.
We are currently working with a client who are a market leading supplier of cladding to the domestic and commercial markets and are opening a brand-new store in Maidenhead.
This is a very important frontline role; you will be representing our client with every delivery. You will have a flexible approach and the ability to use your initiative to deal with unexpected situations and meet our client’s high level of customer service. When not out and about making multi drop/site deliveries you will be at the store, picking your deliveries, stock control, loading and unloading.
- HGV Class 2 (C) Entitlement held for a minimum of 12 months
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card and Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
- Over 25 yrs. of age for insurance purposes
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- No more than 3 points on licence –DR,DDorINconviction codes will not be accepted
- Has the ability to demonstrate an understanding of EU & Domestic drivers hours regulations
- 21 Days holiday
- Staff Discount
- Life assurance Scheme
- Perk Box
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:30 with 1 hour lunch
Saturdays when required by the business (08:00-12:00)
Salary: £26,000 p.a
If you would like to be considered for this position, then pleaseAPPLY NOWand we will contact you to discuss everything in further detail.
HGV / LGV / Class 2 / HGV Class 2 / Category C / Cat C / Multi drop / Maidenhead / Slough / Heathrow / Colnbrook / Langley /