Are you looking for a full time permanent HGV driving role that can offer fantastic development opportunities? If you are, and are happy to do nights out, you could be the newest professional Class 1 Driver to join our client’s team based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
This is a full time, temp-perm opportunity that offers an immediate start for the right person and great earning potential. It will be perfect for someone living in or around the Oxfordshire area who is now looking for long-term work with a company that can offer great employee benefits, including Crane training, BESC training, CSCS training and professional development opportunities. You will be given full PPE including top of the range steel toecap boots during your initial 2 weeks training
A bit about the role:
The position will involve working throughout the UK and include at least 3/4 nights out in a double sleeper cab, no weekends!
- Delivering, and recovering Dura-Base mat system
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work as a two-man crew including nights out
- Able to maintain accurate paperwork/electronic records
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A good time keeper
- Able to use your own initiative and be highly motivated
- Adhere to stringent H&S working practice
Hours and pay:
- Monday to Friday (with at least 4 nights out per week)
- Salary £12.00 per hour PAYE
- Overtime after 45 hours paid at time and half
- Night out allowance £25.39 per night
You will initially join Driver Hire Oxford and be paid on a weekly basis, upon successful completion of your temporary period, you would then transfer to the company as a permanent employee where you will receive:
- Permanent salary increases after 18 months to £14.00 per hour (PAYE)
- 45 hour working week
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 after 3 years of service
- Pension, employer contribution of 6%
If you hold an HGV C+E driving licence, digital tacho and CPC card, apply today or give us a call on 01865 798 998 for more information.