Our client in Chipping Warden is looking for a Class 1 driver who can represent them with the transportation of all types of high value vehicles, delivering both modern and classic vehicles to anywhere is the UK.
Our client is a specialist in vehicle transport services. This means whatever their clients personal requirements are, as Europe’s largest enclosed car delivery operator they can offer an unrivalled worldwide car transport and vehicle delivery service by road, sea or air
Do you aspire to be the best, are you keen to sustain and protect the environment? If yes, then this could be the job for you, as nobody knows specialist transport like our client
Luxury vehicles require that extra special care and attention, do you have the skills and attributes to deliver the service our client requires? If you believe that this could be you, our clients luxury car transport team are waiting for you!
- Title: Class 1 artic driver, must have relevant HGV driving experience
- Salary: £16.00 per hour PAYE or £17.93 per hour PAYE Adv
- Hours: Monday to Friday, occ Saturday
- Type: Full time, 6 month contract, could lead to a permanent role
- Job: 2 drops a day
- The ideal candidate is a friendly, confident individual that can hold a professional conversation with people of all walks of life and represent our client delivering both modern and classic high end vehicles. In this fast paced and dynamic industry, the ability to stay calm, think logically and adapt quickly is essential. As details are essential in this business, and attention to detail is imperative.
Call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford today for more details about this exciting Class 1 role, delivering high value luxury cars, telephone: 01865 798 998
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.