HGV 2 HIAB Driver Wanted
Are you an experienced HGV 2 HIAB Driver currently looking for ongoing work? If so, please continue reading, we may have just what you are looking for.
Driver Hire Slough are part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide and are the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics Recruitment Company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training.
Driver Hire Slough are currently looking for an experienced HGV Class 2 driver with HIAB licence to work for one of the leading, most experienced Timber Merchants in the South East based in Ascot.
Work will initially be offered on an ongoing basis, although there is potential for the right candidate to become a permanent member of our client’s existing team of drivers.
- HGV Class 2 (C) Entitlement held for a minimum of 12 months
- Holds a valid HIAB certificate and has previous experience of operating the HIAB
- Valid Digital Tachograph Card and Driver Qualification (CPC) Card
- Over 25 yrs. of age for insurance purposes
- No more than 6 points on licence –DR,DDorINconviction codes will not be accepted
- Has the ability to demonstrate an understanding of EU & Domestic drivers hours regulations
Hours of work are 06:30 starts with shift lasting 9 – 10 hours Monday to Friday
Rates of pay
- £16.00 per hour*
*Rates shown are via Umbrella Third-Party Payroll company. We also have PAYE options available please ask if you are interested.
If you would like to be considered for this position, then pleaseAPPLY NOWand we will contact you to discuss everything in further detail.
HGV / LGV / Class 2 / HGV Class 2 / Category C / Cat C / Hiab / HIAB Driver / HIAB / ALLMI / RTITB / ITSAR / Ascot / Maidenhead / Slough / Heathrow / Colnbrook / Langley /