Driver Hire Reading are recruiting a Forklift Driver on a Temp to Perm for an excellent opportunity that has become available in Finchampstead. We are looking for a FLT Driver who has some previous experience in driving a forklift with counterbalance.
Our customer is the UK’s largest merchant of roofing related products and services, they supply industry leading products whilst delivering a quality service to our valued customers. Established for over 40 years – with branches throughout the UK, our customer is committed to supporting the industry with a wealth of roofing knowledge and experience.
Duties in this role will include:
- Loading goods ready for dispatch and arranging stock ready for loading
- Be responsible for locating and picking stock, wrapping and strapping pallets ready for movement
- To ensure the level of quality is maintained through the process.
- To work at all times in accordance with the companies Health and Safety rules
The working days are Monday to Friday, and alternate Saturdays (mornings only). Start time is 7am.
Salary – £22,500 to £25,000 dependant on experience.
Suitable candidates will have:
- A current valid forklift counter balance licence
- Warehouse and yard work experience
- Attainable references in a FLT and Warehouse/Yard Operative capacity.
If you are interested in this role then please apply ASAP.