Forklift, Yard, Labourer and Good in / Out Operative
Our client a leading supplier of ferrous and nonferrous Castings is looking for a Forklift / Yard Operative to join their existing team. This is a varied and exciting role and will be based in the Foundry area and Factory yard.
Duties will include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles manually or with FLCB
- Moving metal box parts / Pattern parts
- Inspection of Patterns
- Assist with packing and dispatch
- Coordinate with various departments
- Keep yard clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with improvements
- Operating cranes
- Labour tasks, including using industrial hoover
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be hard working and self-motivated
- Physically fit
- Have the ability to use own initiative and plan workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Used to working in an Industrial Engineering Environment
- Have a current FLCB Licence
- Computer literate
- Done a role which involves labouring tasks
- Competitive Salary & Annual bonus (based on profitability)
- Overtime and weekend rates.
- Free refreshments & fruit
- Birthday & Christmas gift
- Annual Summer BBQ
- On site Shower
- Free onsite parking
- Full training provided.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 7am to 3.30pm and Friday 7am to 2.30pm
Salary depending on experience, review after 13 weeks, in addition a production related bonus paid monthly (not guaranteed).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with strong scope for career progression.
** Unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s we receive we are unable to contact each person. If you are successful you will be contacted within 5 working days.