- £9.25 per hour
- Weekly pay, PAYE scheme where you will accrue holiday pay
- Regular Saturday work
- Early starts, work on average 12 hour shifts
- 4 days per week (i.e. Monday-Thursday OR Monday, Tuesday, Friday Saturday OR Wednesday-Saturday)
Driver Hire is currently recruiting for a porter to work on an initial temporary but on-going contract with our leading logistics client based in Tunbridge Wells. There may also be opportunities for HGV Class 2 training while you work.
- Deliver furniture to customer’s home addresses – working in a team of two accompanying a driver
- Build and assemble goods on customer premises
- Ensure fantastic customer service at all times
- You must be able to start early – you will be expected to start between 0500-0600 each day
- Physically able to carry heavy furniture goods i.e. sofas and beds
- Happy to work regular Saturdays
Successful candidates who are looking for permanent work may be offered permanent contracts once you have worked for the client for a fixed amount of time.
You will have to attend a 2 day paid induction course before your first assignment.