We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor for the Belfast area starting from Monday 5th July.
This role is temporary however can become permanent for the right candidate.
The main function of this role is to ensure customers receive a fast & efficient response to sales enquiries and to build customer loyalty.
- Dealing with all calls to the sales office
- Dealing with multiple product lines and product codes
- Dealing with all customers
The candidate will be expected to take responsibility for handling customer orders and enquiries across a broad product range. They will also be required, when necessary, to participate in some warehouse activities, eg Trade Counter.
Main duties will include:
- Provide friendly and helpful responses to customer enquiries
- Accurate and regular order entry to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and dispatch of goods
- Resolving customer queries/complaints to the satisfaction of all parties
- Identify and investigate with internal/external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction.
- Participation in the annual stock take
- Ensure familiarisation with products & data protection procedures
- All other ad-hoc duties requested by the branch manager
- English GCSE
- Maths GCSE
- Ability to communicate with team
- Ability to communicate with customers
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more please contact Driver Hire on 02890997633 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org