Our client is looking for a Class 2 driver to carry out duties which include lifting scrap tyres on and off the wagon.
They operate from an 8 acre licensed site at Carlisle Airport, Cumbria and are a family run business based in Cumbria and have over 40 years experience in the tyre recycling industry.
Shift: Mon-Fri 6.30am – 5.30pm
£12.50 p/h ( other pay models available )
As a competent Class 2 driver, you will have the relevant C licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Carlisle is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Carlisle and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give the driving team a call on 01228 819667 for more information.
Please like our Facebook page for vacancy and industry updates https://www.facebook.com/driverhirecarlisle