Professional drivers are seriously valued at this well-established, class leading company based in Manchester. They require an experienced tipper driver for the removal of material from, or supply of materials to, Demolition, Remediation and Construction sites. Start time is 6:00/7:00 am to approx. 16:00 with some overtime.
You will need:
- Cat-C Licence
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Relevant Tipper experience in a similar environment
Duties will include:
- Driving company vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Completing paperwork accurately as instructed
Attractive weekly pay of £11.21 to £13.11 per hour (including holiday pay). We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted. Click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent staff survey, 93% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. In 2018 we ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies and are the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year. So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.