Temp to Perm Placement
Due to continued growth we are assisting our customer in recruiting a Class 2 Tanker Driver. Your duties will include the emptying and replacing of portable toilets on building sites. Ideally looking for a candidate who has had experience in a similar environment or who is happy to be trained up for this role. This is not ‘dirty’ work if procedures are followed correctly. Our customer will provide a full induction.
- Monday – Friday
- Start time: 6am
- Customer to supply PPE
- Class 2 (CAT C) entitlement
- Valid CPC / Driver Qualification Card
- Valid Digi / Digital Tachograph / Driver Card
- No more than 6 points on licence (No serious offences)
- Knowledge of driver hours and road traffic regulations
- Customer facing and ability to think on one’s feet
- Reliable and ready to get the job done
As a temporary to permanent opportunity, you will initially join Driver Hire Manchester West and be paid on a weekly basis. Upon successful completion of your temporary period, you would then transfer to the company as a permanent employee.
This is a great opportunity to join our customer and as a permanent member of their team, you would be eligible for their excellent employee benefits.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today.