For more than 20 years as a leading foodservice wholesaler, our client has supplied fresh, frozen, ambient food, to customers in a wide range of sectors, they are now looking to expand their busy operation and require a committed HGV Class 2 multidrop driver to work from their Bicester depot
- Title: Class 2 multi drop driver (NEW DRIVERS very welcome to apply)
- Salary: £16.50 per hour PAYE or £18.45 per hour PAYE Adv
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 0530-0600 hours start time (our client is flexible)
- Type: Full time, permanent role
- Job: 6-8 deliveries working your way up to 15 deliveries a day after training
You will be required to undergo a full driving assessment, short interview and a drivers hours assessment. Once you have passed the driving assessment you will be required to do a 1 week classroom training course, then you will work double manned with an experienced driver for up to 3 weeks for on road training. Our client is committed to training you to the highest standards so you are able to deliver the best service to their customers.
- The ideal candidate is a friendly, confident individual that can hold a professional conversation with people of all walks of life and represent our client. In this fast paced and dynamic industry, the ability to stay calm, think logically and adapt quickly is essential. As details are essential in this business, and attention to detail is imperative.
Call our friendly team at Driver Hire Oxford today for more details about this exciting Class 1 role, telephone: 01865 798 998
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We can provide regular, ongoing and varied work around Oxfordshire but it’s more than just “an agency” job for us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we are proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.