Class 2 Hooklift Driver
Rate of pay – £12 – £15
Type of role
Ongoing temp with the potential to go permanent.
Days required and shift pattern
- 10hr Shifts
- 6am am start
- Monday to Friday
A brilliant opportunity to get into full time, permanent driving has recently arisen. We are working closely with a brilliant client of ours, who are looking to recruit a Class 2 driver immediately.
Full description of the role
- Working with a waste service company
- Transportation of sludge/aggregates
- In Yorkshire area
- Using class 2 hooklift
Skills / qualifications
- Hold UK Class 2 driving licence
- 1year+ experience using hooklift
- Previous experience in a HGV driving role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- For insurance purposes, you should have 12 months experience and also have no more than 6 points on your licence, and no DD or DR convictions
- Customer focused with the ability to be versatile to meet customer expectations
- Good time keeping skills
Why work with Driver Hire
Driver Hire National Accounts is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across the country but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2022), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.