Class 2 HGV Driver – Palletised
Hours: Monday – Friday (Days) – Temporary
Salary: £10 – 15.00 per hour
Location: South Norfolk
Driver Hire Norwich are currently recruiting for experienced Class 2 HGV Driver’s to support our Clients during peak times to work Monday – Friday days providing palletised, multidrop deliveries.
We are looking for professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and well-presented drivers who can commit to and meet the high standards set by our client, representing them when delivering to their network of customers.
Our Clients are coming up to a busy period and therefore would like to hear from all HGV Class 1 & Class 2 Drivers within the area that are looking for temporary work doing palletised, multi-drop deliveries within Norfolk and the surrounding areas.
Our Clients Depot is commutable from Long Stratton, Diss, Eye, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Harleston
- Class 2 HGV Drivers licence with full CPC and digital tacho card
- 6 points maximum for minor offences
- Experience in driving Class 2 HGV vehicles essential
- Experience in palletised deliveries
- Experience in multi-drop deliveries
Why Driver Hire?
- 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
- PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment models offered
- You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today!
Careers | Class 2 | CPC | Day Shift | Days | Driving | Jobs | HGV | Pallets | Palletised | Multidrop | Multi-drop | Norwich | Norfolk | South Norfolk | Temporary | Transport | Logistics | Weekdays | Driving Work