Class 2 IPAF Driver – Plant and Tool Hire
£32,500 – £35,000 per year depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a Class 2 driver who has experience in plant and tool hire to start immediately for one of our clients based in Barking looking for a Class 2 Driver
As a Class 2 Driver you must:
- Have a Class 2 Licence
- Hold an IPAF certificate
- Hold a digital tachograph card
- Have completed your CPC training
- Have a minimum of 1 year commercial driving experience
- Have less than 6 points on your licence
- Previous experience working for a plant and tool hire company
A Class 2 drivers responsibilities include:
- Ensuring safe deliveries of goods to customers
- Be able to do between 5 – 10 drops per day
- Returning/collecting items to and from suppliers
- Keeping the vehicle refuelled, maintained and clean
- Completing any paperwork required
- Perform walk around vehicle checks every morning
The successful Class 2 driver can expect:
- Monday – Friday
- 32,500k starting salary
- 25 days holiday + no weekends and 2 weeks off for Christmas
- A chance to join a young and growing company
We have found other driving, logistics and warehouse professionals to be successful such as HGV Driver, LGV Driver and driving style professions.
This position is commutable from Stratford, Leytonstone, Barking, Loughton, Canning Town, Hackney, Bow, Walthamstow and Ilford and other areas nearby to East London.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency in your location & surrounding areas with 96% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire!
For more information get in touch with Driver Hire East London. Alternatively, hit the Apply button now!