HGV 2 Driver
Contact us today to secure an interview. 01925 575375
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic HGV 2 class 2 driver for a business based in Warrington CHESHIRE UK.
This role will involve delivering specialist equipment for a prestige company which will be done with the support of a driver’s mate or a porter.
A highly rewarding role with plenty of hours per day to get your shift hours up and increase your wage.
This role will involve strapping and securing the loads with tension bars and the use of pump trucks and tail lift operation. If you have any issues with the above, we are on hand to give advice, support and any training.
Delivering throughout the whole of the UK.
Responsibilities of the HGV 2 Class 2 Driver
• Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
• Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making general goods deliveries
• Early starts 6am
• Maintaining the company high standards
• Ensure the safe delivery of the goods
• You Must have good communication skills
• Excellent customer relations
For more information
Telephone our HGV 2 Class Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00