A HGV Driver Category C vacancy has arisen for our client in Winsford. Working an annualised hour’s contract of 2085 hours per annum, you will receive a competitive salary, 26 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays, company pension scheme and private healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Transport Team Leader, the HGV Driver Category C will support the Transport function with the smooth transfer of customer assets to and from the storage facility.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the accurate and safe delivery and collection of clients’ cargo to meet the timetable agreed with the Transport Team Leader.
- To provide excellent customer service.
- To complete the relevant paperwork in line with Company procedure.
- Comply with Health and Safety standards.
What you’ll need
- Relevant driving experience, new drivers may apply.
- Applicants must live within 15 miles from Winsford, CW7
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Class C driving licence, no more than 6 points
- Effective communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in and ability to drive in large urban environments.
- Experience in and ability to drive long distance on a daily basis.
- Valid driver CPC qualification
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 6am starts with an average shift length of 8 hours.
Salary: £24,479pa + Overtime (paid quarterly)
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Crewe and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01270 250001.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01270250001 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs