- Must have: Class 2 Licence Valid ADR Licence with Category 3 in cylinders, cylinder experience would be an advantage but not necessary, Digi Card & Driver Qualification Card
- If you have a Class 2 (HGV) licence and an ADR cylinder Licence but have no relevant ADR experience full training will be given.
- £15.00 per hour flat rate Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday £20.00 per hour paid via our Umbrella Company (overtime paid after initial 2 week training period)
- Monday to Friday 0600 hours to 1700 hours
- Saturday (as required during winter months)
Your job role will ensure that customers are served in an efficient and professional manner. The role involves delivering fuel to domestic and commercial establishments, answering the telephone and completing documents through the companies systems. Our client is looking for a motivated, engaged and committed driver who can take ownership of their areas, look after customers and becoming the regular, recognizable and friendly face of the company. Becoming a driver for our client means more than simply getting from A to B. You will ensure that their products are delivered safely and provide a reliable, friendly and helpful service to their customers
Please contact us on 01865 798 988 (Call our office Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) or please email us through the contact form on our contact page including the position you are applying for and your contact details.