Driver Hire is the UK’s larges specialist logistics recruiter, providing a wide range of drivers and non-driving staff to organisations throughout the UK. With over 35 years of experience and a nationwide network of over 100 offices, we offer a full range of recruitment services – temporary and permanent positions, driving work and logistics jobs.
Our client provides water supply, sewerage and sewage treatment in the East of England.
- A Class 1 Night Driver is required to drive a small tanker in the Basildon and Tilbury area providing our clients services.
- No ADR ticket required
- Following a successful interview Training and Induction will be provided
- Flexibility of working hours is required as work rotas are provided a week ahead and could include weekends
- Good discipline and ability to work independently is required because after successful Induction and Training the Class 1 Night Driver will be allocated sites to go to work independently
- The Class 1 Night Driver will be paid a minimum of 8hours a day, overtime is also paid
- Typical shift start time is 17:20PM
- Pay rate 19 per hour plus holiday pay, overtime is paid at 25 per hour
- There is no guaranteed number of shifts provided weekly but typically 3-4 shifts a week which could include a weekend
- Some PPE will be provided
- A valid Class 1 HGV License
- A valid CPC License
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 penalty points on your UK Driving License
- At least 90 days of recent HGV driving
- Good Time Management Skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Willingness to learn
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly pay (in arrears)
- Includes Holiday Pay