Based in Trafford Park, our customer is looking an experienced Class 1 HGV Driver. You will be working for a well-established company completing two to three deliveries each day with the occasional overnight. Working Monday to Friday, 6am start with substantial overtime at increased rates of pay.
Duties for this Class 1 HGV Driver include:
- Driving Class 1 vehicle responsibly and safely, obeying all traffic laws
- Carrying out required daily vehicle checks to ensure procedural compliance
- Maintaining regular contact with Branch Managers on daily progress
- Willingness to start early and finish late as required
- Overnight once/twice per month
Our Class 1 HGV Driver will require:
- Class 1 Licence (Category CE – Class 1)
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- No more than 6 points (No DD’s, DR’s, IN’s, TT’s)
- Full UK Driving licence, held for 2 years MINIMUM
- Able to work to tight deadlines
On Completion of your probationary period, you will benefit from attractive weekly pay, 28-days holiday pay for the successful Class 1 HGV Driver. Please call Mike or Gareth on the number below between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm Mon-Fri to discuss this excellent Class 1 HGV Driver opportunity.