The team here at Driver Hire are currently looking for a Class 1 Tramper Driver to work a minimum 4 nights out per week Mon-Fri. Weekend work also available. Our client based in Doncaster is a bulk haulier and are one of the largest operators in the UK, specialising in waste, minerals and other bulk material transportation.
ADR Training will be given
Artic tipper work available for experience candidates.
EPIC Card desirable
Shifts start between 05.00
- £15.00 PAYE (alternative engagement models available)
- £24.30 night out allowance
- Some weekend and Bank Holiday shifts available at enhanced pay rates
As a competent van driver, you will have the relevant C+E licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give the driving team a call on 01302 639881for more information.
Please like our Facebook page for vacancy and industry up dates Driver Hire Doncaster & Barnsley – Home | Facebook