Business Development Manager – Security Systems
Due to expansion, we are recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager for our client based in Harlow. Our client is a market leader in providing Security and Fire Protection Solutions in and around London. Our client provides the highest level of customer service and innovation in their system designs to ensure customer satisfaction and quality.
Your role as Business Development Manager will be to gain new clients by networking and using relevant platforms to increase business.
You will build and develop rapports with new clients and provide support that will continually improve the relationships. You will also be expected to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this role, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
· Previous experience in a similar sector
· Excellent B2B experience
· Exceptional communication both verbal and written
· Detailed knowledge of the principles of NACOSS, BAFE SP203/BS5839 and British Standards
· Relevant qualifications FIA/NSI/LPCB/C&G although experience is more relevant to this post
· Motivated with a proactive approach
· Organised with the ability to multi task
· Strong presentation skills
· Must be able to carry out site surveys/designs on security systems
Salary £40,000 to £45,000 DOE
Quarterly Bonus & End of Year Profit Scheme
28 days holiday (Including bank holidays)
Extra day holiday added for every year of service.
Birthday given as an extra day off following probation, if on a week/workday. Company vehicle/Vehicle allowance, Laptop, and mobile phone
Hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
To be considered for this role you must pass a CRB / DBS Check. A full screening process will be carried out due to the role being within the Security Sector.