Permanent – Immediate Start
Our client based near Chelmsford who are a leading joinery specialist – specialising in bespoke products such as conservatories, doors & windows are looking for a Bench Joiner.
They are looking for somebody who is happy to work on their own initiative as well as in a team. You will also have the skill to work from hand drawings as they DO NOT use CNC machines.
Duties will include:
- Assembling Casement windows, Sliding box sash windows, bi-folding doors, front doors, French doors
- Hanging doors – fitting locks
- Fitting of furniture to windows and doors
- Gluing, sanding etc in preparation for the spray shop
- Final assembly ready for customers collection
- Use of various hand tools and machinery which will include Planer, crosscut saws, panel saw, routers, sanders, chisels, and drills etc.
Previous experience doing a similar role will be required to be considered for this role, including working from hand drawings rather than the use of a CNC Machine.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm – 2 morning breaks and a lunch break.
28 days holiday (this includes Bank Holidays), Pension after 3 months and full PPE will be supplied.
Salary negotiable but approx.: £14 – £16 per hour.