Up to £590 p/w
Please call now on 01925 575375 for more information and don’t delay this role is creating a great deal of interest.
We are currently seeking a 7.5t driver to work with a box van with tail lift from one of Warrington most respected companies delivering an assortment of materials from a 7.5t vehicle. 8 – 10 LOCAL DROPS, IN A ROLE I HAVE PERFORMED MYSELF FOR AN EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE COMPANY.
You will need experience in 7.5t driving along with the required CPC card and digi tacho card.
Some handballing OF NONE HEAVY ITEMS and some items forked off all arranged to the needs of the driver.
Responsibilities of the 7.5t Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations all commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts 8am finishing back at base by 5pm with the option of overtime
- Maintaining the company high standards
- Securing and arranging the deliveries with the use of straps.
- Ratchet straps experience preferred.
Requirements of the 7.5t Driver
- C1 with no restriction
- Valid CPC card
- Valid tachograph card
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the 7.5t Driver
The starting salary for this position is £485-£590 PER WEEK, depending on experience.
For more information
Telephone our 7.5t Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00