Permanent Vacancy with Immediate Start
7.5T Professional Driver
Our client a leading Security Company is looking for Professional Drivers to join their team.
As a Driver – Cash Transportation, you will deliver and collect cash/coin to and from customer sites, within specified time windows, ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with a trip sheet. You will be responsible for maintaining good, safe, and courteous driving behaviour and presenting a professional appearance by always wearing the company uniform and the relevant safety equipment provided.
Due to the nature of the industry in which they operate, you will need to be confident working to stringent procedures within a highly regulated environment.
Skills & Attributes
- 7.5T Licence with CPC & Digital Tacho Card.
- SIA Licence desirable.
- Always be polite and courteous to customers and members of the public.
- Ability to carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude by carrying out any other duties as deemed reasonable.
- Confident Communicating with people both written and spoken English.
- Good level of numeracy & use of IT and computer systems.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
In addition to the above you will need to be able to:
- Pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- Have a 10-year employment/unemployment/educational history that can be checked and verified.
- Be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving clients premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
Monday to Friday
Start times will vary between 3pm & 7pm depending on workload.
Finish times will vary between 1am & 5am
May include 1 Sunday per month.
£13.79ph rising to £14.09 after 6 months / £14.39 after 12 months & overtime!
Up to five weeks holiday
24/7 access to online GP, mental health support & virtual well-being.
This role will be subject to a medical review, which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
Our client will provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team This really is a great company to work for where staff are invested in and developed.