Driver Hire Edinburgh City are looking for various 7.5T (Cat C1) drivers to work with our clients based in and around the Edinburgh area.
- These roles involve completing deliveries and/or collections, which can include multidrop, site-to-site, or long distance. Can include deliveries to commercial and/or residential properties. Positions include both ad hoc and ongoing opportunities. Immediate starts available following registration and interview.
- We can offer 40 hours per week plus overtime, dependent on the client’s requirements and number of hours that you are available for.
We work with a variety of clients, including but not limited to:
- Plumbing distributers
- Cash and carry
- Timber merchants
- Laundry collections and drop offs
And more! Please enquire for more details.
The ideal candidate:
- We ask that applicants have no more than 6 points on your licence (DD, DR, or IN endorsements are not accepted due to insurance stipulations), and safety boots. Previous commercial driving experience would be advantageous.
- Manual handling of items at delivery points can be involved, so we ask that candidates are comfortable with some lifting.
Rate of pay:
- £10.50p/h, with opportunity for overtime paid at £13.99 p/h.
- Please give us a call on 0131 624 7711
- Or, email your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process involves arranging an appointment to come to your local office to fill out our registration paper work and complete any relevant checks.