We are recruiting for an enthusiastic 7.5 tonne driver to assist our busy customer with palletized deliveries around the North – West.
Work is ongoing with a good possibility of a permanent placement for the suitable candidate.
You will be providing a professional and efficient delivery service whilst being customer centric and adhering to relevant legislation & Health and Safety procedures.
- Monday – Friday
- Circa 06h30am starts
- Conducting a vehicle check prior to deliveries reporting any faults immediately.
- Assisting with loading assembled orders onto the vehicle and ensuring that loads are correctly strapped prior to departure.
- Ensuring that deliveries are completed on time utilizing route planning tools.
- Unloading vehicle using pump truck (some handball will be required)
- Completing relevant paperwork and addressing any issues with customer as first point of call.
- Valid 7.5 tonne Licence
- Valid CPC & Digi Tacho card
- Maximum 6 points on licence (no serious offences)
- Good level of fitness required – handball involved
- Understanding Road Traffic Regulations & Driver Hours
- Customer facing
Rate advertised is PAYE
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply today. CV’s to: email@example.com