Are you ready to become a part of something phenomenal? Do you live by the “glass half full” Attitude? Are you a positive, enthusiastic, resilient, trustworthy, and service driven individual?
If the above criteria describes you, we want to hear from you now.
Driver Hire Slough have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant seeking a new challenge. The high performing office in Slough is looking to expand their offerings and market share within their territory, and as such are currently seeking a 360 Recruitment Consultant on a full-time basis, to join a busy growing office within Driver Recruitment. The company has rapid expansion goals and is planning to strategically double the levels of business within the next 2 years. You would be operating a cold desk that will grow with the company and requires a highly organised and motivated recruitment consultant capable of managing their own time whilst achieving the company’s goals.
The 360 Recruitment Consultant role will be a client facing and active recruitment role whilst ensuring a business focused culture across the team. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Creating and building long term client relationships, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings.
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements and recruitment processes.
- Client Hosting and Entertainment.
- Developing and maximizing a network of client and candidate professionals
- In partnership with the team, identify and qualify suitable candidates and clients.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and KPI targets whilst encouraging the team to do the same.
- Completing the candidate vetting process from interview until hire.
- Working closely with the team to ensure a positive and customer focused company culture.
- Participate in the on call-rota for out of hours contact
Essential experience for the role is:
- 2 Years + experience as a Senior/Recruitment Consultant with proven ability to build and develop long term business.
- Previous experience within the Transport & Logistics sector (however not essential as training will be provided)
The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal, with a high level of English.
- Enthusiasm, Motivated and Driven should be words used to describe you.
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A genuine interest in the recruitment industry.
- Driver industry knowledge beneficial, but not essential.
- Must have a positive and encouraging attitude.
- Competent in using IT and well-versed using Microsoft office.
- Experience using a CRM System would be beneficial.
The 360 Recruitment Consultant will receive:
A basic salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Uncapped quarterly commission.
Contributable pension with access to discount club
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
The office hours are 0800-1700 with an hour lunch break. Flexibility is required for client events and entertainment.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV with covering letter explaining your interest in this role.