Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 04:30pm. 40 hours
Salary: £10.00ph + Overtime
Our customer is a well know and respected company based in Winsford. They are looking to add to their unit of existing warehouse operatives on a permanent basis.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays),
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Extended Learning and Development Plan
- Personal Pension Plan
Put goods into storage, picking stock and consolidating orders. Assist in the loading of vehicles Job to be performed in a method which enables the Organization to provide the best possible service to its customers and maximise environment, health and safety performance.
- Carrying out duties in a safe manner in accordance with relevant legislation policies.
- Use all equipment provided in accordance with safe working practices.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times, that spillages are promptly cleared and waste is minimised.
- Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
- Place goods correctly into storage shelves. Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting and lowering
- Previous warehousing experience is desirable
- Enthusiastic and highly driven individual
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner
- Ability to use a handheld scanner
All candidates must be willing to be DBS checked