Driver hire Wakefield are currently looking for a van driver for on going work based in Wakefield. This position is temp to perm for the right candidate, our client is also willing to put the candidate through their FLT licence.
- Driving a long wheel based Ford Transit type van between various locations in and around Northern England area collecting / delivering Kegs, Casks and Gas Cylinders.
- Emptying any full / part full kegs & casks at customer locations prior to collection
- Manually sorting any containers collected once returned to the Yard
- Sorting Containers using a Counterbalance FLT
- Loading and unloading vehicles ranging from small vans to HGV’s both manually and using a Counterbalance FLT
- Up keeping of all necessary paper and electronic records associated with vehicles, collections, deliveries, stock keeping etc…
- A significant level of heavy lifting should be expected although the vast majority of the containers handled will be empty.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Counterbalance FLT license
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to operate a SATNAV system
- Excellent communication skills (internal & External customers)
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics industry recruiter. Each year we find work for thousands of drivers in temporary and permanent jobs, driving all class of vehicles, Class 1, Class 2, 7.5T and vans and in a wide range of other logistics roles.
With over 30 years of industry experience, we can help you find your next position!
Contact our experienced, friendly team for more details today.