We are recruiting experienced van delivery drivers to work out of a well-known home delivery specialist in Northwich, Cheshire. You will be working as part of a double drive crew, making deliveries of household goods to domestic properties.
Your standard working week will be 40 hours, Monday to Friday, with a typical start time of 06:00 am. Flexibility with hours will be required, due to the anticipated growth and development of the business over the coming months.
If you are a professional, hardworking driver with a friendly & helpful attitude, we want to hear from you!
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Loading the Van for deliveries at the start of the shift
- Using a handheld app to follow delivery patterns
- Preparing and safely operating a vehicle for the majority of the shift
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace
- Heavy lifting
- Working safely and accurately at speed and following instructions
- Must have held a valid licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Must have driven a 3.5tn vehicle for any period within the last 6 months
- No more than 6 points on licence for minor offences
- No previous disqualifications
Immediate start dates
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Crewe can provide regular, ongoing work in Crewe and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today, or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01270 250001.
Not quite what you were looking for? We have plenty of work available this summer so give us a call on 01270250001 or click here to create your MyDriverHire account today. It’s quick & easy to do and allows you to add alerts so you’ll be the first to hear when we post any new jobs