Driver Hire Luton are looking for Van/Cat B/3.5 tonne delivery drivers for our client who specialisies in delivering flooring.
Your role for this company will be to make deliveries of flooring which mainly include carpet rolls, laminate flooring and artificial turf. Some of the items are heavy and can weigh between 100 -150kg, so the role can be physical and you will also be expected to load your van in the morning. All deliveries will be curbside deliveries. Within this role the routes you will cover can vary, this includes London, Portsmouth and Reading.
- Rotational weekly shift pattern Monday to Friday
- 04:00AM/06:00AM/12:30 starts
- Average shift is 10 – 11 hours
- Valid UK driving licence with Category B
- Have minimum 1 years 3.5 tonne/van multi-drop experience due to insurance criteria
- Good communication
- Not mind heavy lifting
- Physically fit
- Polite and presentable
- Have safety boots
- Have a Sat Nav (mobile phone can be used)
- PAYE £11.50-£12.00 hour inclusive of holiday pay
- Our shifts are a minimum of 8 hours pay guaranteed with weekly pay
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport & logistics recruiter with 35 years experience in the industry with 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and interested for an immediate start then please apply to this job with an updated CV or email us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Van / 3.5 tonne / Cat B / Multi Drop / Heavy Lifting / Deliveries / White Goods / Flooring / Category B