This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/experienced Recruitment Consultant seeking a new challenge.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant on a full-time basis, to join a busy growing office within Driver Recruitment located near Langley. The company has rapid expansion goals and is planning to strategically double the levels of business within the next 2 years. This is a new role that will grow with the company and requires a highly organised and motivated recruitment consultant capable of managing their own time whilst achieving the company’s expectations.
The Recruitment Consultant role will be a client facing and active recruitment role whilst ensuring a business focused culture across the team. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Creating and building long term client relationships, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings.
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements and recruitment processes.
- Client Hosting and Entertainment.
- Developing and maximising a network of client and candidate professionals
- In partnership with the team, identify and qualify suitable candidates
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets whilst encouraging the team to do the same.
- Working closely with the team to ensure a positive and customer focused company culture.
Essential experience for the role is:
- Experience as a Senior/Recruitment Consultant with proven ability to build and develop long term business.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Excellent communicational skills, both written and verbal, with a high level of English.
- Enthusiasm, Motivated and Driven should be words used to describe you.
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A genuine interest in the recruitment industry.
- Driver industry knowledge, but not essential.
- Must have a positive and encouraging attitude.
- Competent in using IT.
- Experience using a CRM System would be beneficial.
The Recruitment Consultant will receive:
A basic salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Structured commission monthly in arrears
Access to the Company Car
Contributable pension with access to discount club
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
The office hours are 0730-1700 with an hour lunch break. Flexibility is required for client events and entertainment.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV with covering letter explaining your interest in this role.