Are you available immediately?
Do you have a 7.5tonne HGV licence?
Do you have a current counterbalance forklift licence?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a 7.5tonne HGV Driver/Forklift Driver to work for our client based in Braintree on an ongoing basis.
Our client is well known for manufacturing timber products for over 130 years. Due to our clients demands they need someone immediately, who is available to be booked in on an ongoing basis.
Daily duties include driving a 7.5tonne vehicle and delivering products, which can go into London, as well as driving a counterbalance forklift when required in the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be over the age of 21 (insurance purposes)
- Have no more than 6 points on their licence (insurance purposes)
- Be comfortable driving in and around London
- Have an HGV 7.5tonne and counterbalance forklift licence
- Be available immediately for an ongoing basis
Monday to Friday
6/7am – 4/5pm
Inc. Holiday Accrued – £10.92 per hour*
Exc. Holiday Accrued – £9.75 per hour
+ Overtime Rate
Minimum 8 hours pay per shift.
*holiday is required to be requested in writing by the worker each week on their timesheet.
Why do we think you should choose Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow?
- We offer competitive rates of pay for HGV drivers.
- We have Temp, Perm, and Temp to Perm opportunities available.
- We have an experienced team with a ‘family feel’ providing an excellent service.
- We are genuinely here to help 24/7.
- We pay weekly.
- We award Candidate of The Month to 1 chosen candidate each month.
- We go that extra mile for our workers, like sending candidates birthday cards.
Recent Survey Results:
- 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
- 95% of candidates rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.
- 2/3 of candidates said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
But don’t take our word for it… take a look at our website to view some of the reviews from both our clients and candidates we receive on a weekly basis.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.