Are you available immediately?
Do you have an HGV 7.5tonne licence?
Are you looking for a temporary position?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for an HGV 7.5tonne Driver for our client based in Epping on a temp basis. Our client is a well-known provider of all types of fencing around the Hertfordshire and Essex areas. Due to an increase in demands and a continued growth within the business, our client needs a candidate who has the availability to work for the next few months and is available immediately.
Duties will include:
- Delivering fencing and building materials to local customers
- Loading the vehicle in the yard before departure
- Completing vehicle checks to ensure the vehicle is in line with road and transport legislation
- Providing high levels of customer service to all customers
The ideal candidate will:
- Be over the age of 21 (insurance purposes)
- Have no more than 6 points on their licence (insurance purposes)
- Have previous experience in a similar role
Monday to Friday: 8am – 5.30pm
Inc. Holiday Accrued – £10.92 per hour*
Exc. Holiday Accrued – £9.75 per hour
+ Overtime Rate + Night Rate + Weekend Rate
Minimum 8 hours pay per shift.
*holiday is required to be requested in writing by the worker each week on their timesheet.
Why do we think you should choose Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow?
- We offer competitive rates of pay for HGV drivers.
- We have Temp, Perm, and Temp to Perm opportunities available.
- We have an experienced team with a ‘family feel’ providing an excellent service.
- We are genuinely here to help 24/7.
- We pay weekly.
- We award Candidate of The Month to 1 chosen candidate each month.
- We go that extra mile for our workers, like sending candidates birthday cards.
Recent Survey Results:
- 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
- 95% of candidates rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.
- 2/3 of candidates said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
But don’t take our word for it… take a look at our website to view some of the reviews from both our clients and candidates we receive on a weekly basis.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.