Driver Hire Nottingham are urgently recruiting for class 2 HIAB drivers working on multiple assignments for a leading plant & equipment hire specialist.
You will be required to work from Monday-Friday with a start time between 07:00 and 08:00 am. This will be a temp to permanent position so a great opportunity for someone wanting to grow within a successful company.
As a HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving a HGV class 2 vehicle with a lorry mounted crane (HIAB)
- Performing 6-10 Drops per shift
Working on an average shift length between 8-10 hours For this position, your essential qualities and requirements must include:
- Valid C category entitlement on your licence which has been held for a minimum of 1 year
- Category 1 Hook
- Hold a HIAB qualification (ALLMI, ITSAR, RTITB, AITT, NPORS) all acceptable!
- No more than 6 Points/endorsements on your licence
- Having good customer service as you will be dealing with customers
- Holding a valid CPC and Digital tacho card
Driver Hire Nottingham acts as an employment agency for the supply of temporary workers, and although this position is ongoing, a full-time position cannot be guaranteed at this time. Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Nottingham can provide regular, ongoing work in Nottingham and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire