Are you looking for immediate work?
Are you an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver?
Do you have experience using ratchet straps and delivering to building sites?
If so, Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow want you!
We are currently recruiting for our client based in Maldon for an ongoing HGV Class 2 driver on a temporary basis.
Delivering building and timber materials to clients throughout the South East, including central London, we are seeking an experienced Driver who can commit to temporary working on an ongoing basis. On a daily basis you can expect to complete around 5 drops per day, and will be required to provide excellent customer service and understand the importance of communication with the depot and customers re updates ETA’s and deliveries.
Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate will offer experience strapping down loads with ratchet straps, delivering to building sites and be a confident driver delivering goods into central London.
Monday to Friday
Why do we think you should choose Driver Hire Chelmsford and Harlow?
- We offer competitive rates of pay for HGV drivers.
- We have Temp, Perm, and Temp to Perm opportunities available.
- We have an experienced team with a ‘family feel’ providing an excellent service.
- We are genuinely here to help 24/7.
- We pay weekly.
- We go that extra mile for our workers, like sending birthday cards and rewarding Candidate of the Month.
Recent Survey Results:
- 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire.
- 95% of candidates rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.
- 2/3 of candidates said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
But don’t take our word for it… take a look at our website to view some of the reviews from both our clients and candidates we receive on a weekly basis.
Inc. Holiday Accrued – £11.48 per hour*
Exc. Holiday Accrued – £10.25 per hour
+ Overtime Rate
Minimum 8 hours pay per shift.
*holiday is required to be requested in writing by the worker each week on their timesheet.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear back from us within 10 days, this means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for applying for this role.