Driver Hire Southend are looking for a HGV Class 2 Driver to work for our Essex based client The job will start the right candidate in the next 3 weeks.
- Valid HGV Class 2 licence
- Experience driving a HGV Class 2 vehicle
- Up to date CPC
- No more than 6 points
- Experience driving a 32 tonne lorry with beavertail, for the purpose of transporting cherry pickers.
- Transportation of cherry pickers in a 32 tonne lorry
- Following any instructions given
- Follow road transport regulation rules when out on the road
- Fill out paperwork where necessary
- Excellent customer service skills
If you have any interest in this position, and you are available to start work in the next few weeks, please don’t hesitate to apply, we would like to hear from you.