Class 1 HGV Driver NIGHTS
Average £788 PER WEEK
Currently seeking a Class 1 HGV Driver to fill a temp to perm HGV driving position in Warrington, UK. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV License and must have at least 1 years of HGV Class 1 driving experience.
You will be delivering to pharmacy networks throughout the North of England via pallets & a pump truck. This is an excellent role for the right individual securing a long term working future.
Excellent earning potential and all the benefits of working for a long established company.
Due to the nature of the product we will be undertaking a CRB check and our client has requested that no candidate to carry any unspent convictions.
You must be honest reliable and have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Operate a Class 1 HGV vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Minimum 1 year of recent Class 1 HGV driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is average £788 PER WEEK, depending on experience.
For more information
Telephone our Class 1 HGV Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00