Driver Hire Reading are currently searching for a Class 2 HIAB Driver for an immediate start with our client in Reading. This client is responsible for the removal of illegal vehicles from the road, and are seeking a driver to start immediately on a temporary basis, to cover an 8 week period.
The successful applicant will require a valid C3 Allmi HIAB Certificate.
The working hours for this role will be 7am till 3pm Monday to Friday, with the expectation of some overtime due to traffic conditions.
The typical duties of this role will involve navigating from the client’s depot to a variety of locations in the Reading area, and using the HIAB crane in order to load and unload vehicles at either end. Previous experience of loading and unloading vehicles would be beneficial, but is not necessary as training can be given.
The following pay rates (including holiday pay) are on offer for this role:
- £20.00 per hour basic rate.
- £24.00 per hour overtime rate.
Overtime will be paid after 8 hours.
Drivers will be required steel toe capped boots, and black combat trousers for this work.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence with C+E entitlement.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only).
- Current HIAB C3 certification.
- Previous vehicle recovery experience (preferred but not essential).
- Appropriate PPE.
- A good attitude, and the willingness to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate in the Reading area, so do not hesitate to apply, as there is the potential for an immediate start.