Class 2 Driver, Derby
- £16.25p/h Days, 06:00hrs start
- £17.25p/h Nights, 18:00hrs start
Driver Hire are recruiting Class 2 drivers to work for our customer in Derby.
As an experienced and professional HGV 2 driver you will be responsible for the collection and delivery of fresh meat to the customers depots.
- Delivering palletised meat products (both frozen and refrigerated) to customer depots
- Up to 3 runs per shift
- Cat C Licence
- Valid Driver CPC Card
- Digital Tacho Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your license (no DR, DD or IN codes)
Hours and pay:
Monday to Friday, overtime available
- Days – £16.25p/h PAYE Adv (includes holiday allowance, other pay models available)
- Nights – £17.25p/h PAYE Adv (includes holiday allowance, other pay models available)
- Saturday £19.50p/h PAYE Adv (includes holiday allowance, other pay models available)
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Derby is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Derby and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01217200536
Alternatively click ‘Apply’