Class 2 Driver
Pay Rate: £14.50 (PAYE ADV) – Other pay models available
- Monday – Friday
- Days and Nights are available
- Days – 06:00hrs to 18:00hrs (£14.00p/h (inc hol))
- Nights – 18:00hrs to 06:00hrs (£14.50p/h (inc hol))
About the Role
Driver Hire Birmingham South is proud to partner with the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day. Our customer is looking for quality Class 2 drivers to run out of their site in Kidderminster across their days and night operations. As an experienced HGV2 driver, you will be delivering parcels /packages between Hub and Depot locations.
As an experienced Cat C driver, you will be delivering parcels /packages between Hub and Depot locations.
- Cat C Driver – Days – 06:00 to 18:00hrs – £14.00p/h (inc hol)
- Cat C Driver – Nights – 18:00 to 06:00hrs – £14.50p/h (inc hol)
- Basic DBS certification / application
- 5 years checkable work history
- UK Cat C licence with digital tacho card and full DCPC
- No more than 6 points for minor offences, No DR or DD convictions
- An understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Digital Tachograph Card
Why work with Driver Hire?
Driver Hire Birmingham South is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid-19 pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Birmingham South and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2021), 96% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 97% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (67%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, we’d love to hear from you! Please call Aden on 07773 099257 or email email@example.com
Alternatively click “Apply”